Southridge Mall isn’t quite in the South Shore, but it is this area’s mall of choice. And, as you probably know, it’s getting a major facelift.
The biggest change: The addition of a new Macy’s store at the former Younkers space.
The store will open March 14, and they’re already working to hire 160 people.
And check out these other local headlines of interest:
- Burton And Childress Express High Expectations For 2012 (RacingNation.com)
- Winter Dance Party Returns To Area (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel)
- Survey: Oak Creek Doing Well, But Room For Improvement (Oak Creek Patch)
- Oak Creek Home Damaged After Dryer Starts Fire In Basement (Oak Creek Patch)
- Updated: Oak Creek Hallmark Closed (Oak Creek Patch)
- Ribbon Cutting Scheduled For New Senior Living Facility (Oak Creek Patch)
Also, State Sen. Chris Larson has published a new Larson Report. The main headline: “Wisconsin is at a Standstill, Forward no More.”