South Milwaukee Rep. Mark Honadel called Gov. Scott Walker’s brat summit this week “productive” and said he’s not worried about detractors of the event.
Honadel told WTMJ: ”If anybody is crying about this, I’m not going to worry about them…We’re gonna get back to work and do what’s best for Wisconsin.”
See the full story here.
And check out these headlines from around the South Shore:
- Larson Will Hold Oak Creek Town Hall (Oak Creek Patch)
- ICC Drops Pursuit of Milwaukee County Board Downsizing (Oak Creek Patch)
- We Energies Buying Up Properties Around Oak Creek Plant (Oak Creek Patch)
- Will Allen Gets The Colbert Report Treatment (Oak Creek Patch)
- Oak Creek Officials To Decide In July On Sheraton Funding (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel)
Also, NOW has published a new police blotter.