Check out these headlines from around the South Shore …
- Oak Creek Teen Faces Felony Drug Charge (Oak Creek Patch)
- More Garage Break-Ins Reported In East Tosa (Wauwatosa Patch)
- School District Projects Tax Levy Will Hold Steady (Oak Creek Patch)
- Police Officer, Good Samaritan Just Can’t Walk Away From Ducklings In Storm Drain (NOW)
- Caterpillar HQ Study Prompts Fear Of Possible Move (Chicago Tribune)
NOW has published a new South Milwaukee police blotter, including this item:
A 66-year-old South Milwaukee woman became the victim of a scam when she applied online for a job as a secret shopper. The woman was sent two money orders in the amount of $995.55, and told to use $30 for the secret shopping, to keep $200 as payment and to wire the remainder to a person in Dubai. She learned too late that the money orders were fraudulent.
And state Sen. Chris Larson has published a new Larson Report.