As you know — and it’s hard to miss with the millions being spent on television commercials these days — today is election day.
Of course, the biggest (and only contested) race on the ballot locally is that for Republican U.S. senator.
Get local election basics from the city website here. Among them:
- Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Photo ID is not necessary, but you will need to sign the voter list.
- Not sure where to vote? See a map here. Remember, all First District residents now vote at Divine Mercy School, 695 College Ave., instead of the South Milwaukee Library.
- See a Fourth Disrict sample ballot here.
- For a primary, you can only vote for candidates in the same party.
Be sure to check back to the blog for local election results Tuesday night.