Update: Here is coverage of the death of the 12-year-old boy from WTMJ radio. I will keep you posted on this if and when I learn more.
Check out these headlines from around the South Shore …
- Thousands Affected By Power Outage Friday (Oak Creek Patch)
- Complaints Spike For LogistiCare Transit Service (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel)
- La Terraza Has Closed (Oak Creek Patch)
- Legion Memorial Will Add Temple Shooting Victims, Lt. Murphy (Oak Creek Patch)
- Swift Manufacturing Drop Underlines Frail Economy (Journal Sentinel)
Also, a 12-year-old boy died in the 1500 block of 17th Avenue in South Milwaukee on Saturday afternoon. Here are some details from police …
On today’s date at about 3:15pm the South Milwaukee Police and Fire Departments responded to a call for help in the 1500 block of 17th Avenue after a man found his 12 year old son unresponsive in the home. Live saving efforts were begun by the father and a neighbor, continued by the police and then the fire department. Those efforts proved futile and the child was pronounced dead at the scene. The manner and cause of death are still under investigation by the South Milwaukee Police and the Medical Examiner’s office which are still on the scene. Foul play is not suspected at this time.