Update: Here is a new Business Journal story on a complaint filed by the steelworkers union against Caterpillar over the company’s response to the death of one of its workers in September. Check out my previous post here.
Check out these local headlines of interest …
- Life Sentence Given For Slaying In Cudahy Park (Journal Sentinel)
- West Milwaukee Will Help Finance Renovations For New Walmart (Journal Sentinel)
- Search Continues For Missing Man From Waukesha (WTMJ 620)
- Interstate To/From College Ave. Restrictions Long-Term (Oak Creek Patch)
- Hamburger Mary’s Opens In Bay View (Journal Sentinel)
- Wheaties Moves To Jeff Burton’s Car in 2012 (Sporting News)