Today, I’m starting a new occasional series on the blog focused on promoting local restaurants, bars and other eating establishments.
I start with one of our newest — Pot Liquor, the soul food restaurant at 925 Madison Ave. Check them out!
- Address: 925 Madison Ave.
- Hours: 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday, closed Monday
- Phone: 414-301-5022
- Website: https://potliquor.info/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Soul-Food-Restaurant/Pot-Liquor-Southern-Style-Food-104640237810018/
- Menu: Southern style food — fried chicken, catfish, red beans and rice, shrimp & grits, meatloaf, mac & cheese, collard greens, candied yams, green beans and more. Full menu on their website.
- Service options: Order online for pickup from their website, or delivery through DoorDash.
For more information — including the meaning of the name — check out the story from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Eat local!