New events are being added by the day …
Check out the Challenge Facebook page for more, and to sign up. There is still plenty of time to do so.
- Monday: Palindrome Walking Challenge (Cudahy)
- Tuesday: “We Are Fact Because …” (Franklin)
- Wednesday: Mantra Fitness Multi-Level Boot Camp (Milwaukee); Healthy Nutritious and Delicious! (Franklin); and Let’s Get to Sleep! (Oak Creek)
- Thursday: 9Round Kick-a-Thon Against Breast Cancer (Oak Creek)
- Saturday: Walk with the Doc (Oak Creek)
- Sunday, Oct. 19: Pilates in the Park (Greenfield)
The next big South Milwaukee event is the South Milwaukee Pink Day Fit Camp on Tuesday, Oct. 21, at the Grobschmidt Senior Center. Here is a flyer about the event, presented by South Milwaukee’s Moxie Fitness. It’s one of a number of activities planned around Justice for a Cure Day in our fair city.
And don’t forget about the FCCLA Color Run on Thursday before the South Milwaukee football game!