It’s budget season, and here are some key dates to keep in mind in the weeks ahead …
- Oct. 15: Executive budget review
- Oct. 22: Additional budget review, if needed.
- Oct. 30: Proposed budget published.
- Nov. 24: Public hearing on proposed budget.
- Nov. 25: City Council meets to adopt budget.
All meetings are public and begin at 6 p.m. at City Hall.
Levy limits and other economic realities mean things will be tight again, but we’ll continue to deliver our first-class city services, looking to enhance them where possible. I’ll keep you posted throughout the processs.