If you’re bored this weekend, well, you’re just not trying.
Here we go, adding a couple new events …
- 5-8:30 p.m. Zombie House, presented by Friends of the Mill Pond and the South Milwaukee Lions (Mill Pond warming house)
- 8 a.m.-3 p.m.: St. Luke’s UCC Rummage Sale (2200 18th Ave.)
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: Meet the Mayor at Drenzek Chiropractic (2211 10th Ave.)
- Noon-3 p.m.: South Milwaukee Little League Kickball and Costume Contest
- 2 p.m.: Trunk or Treat (St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, 1314 Rawson Ave.)
- 3-5 p.m.: Downtown trick-or-treating, and a chance to weigh in on the city’s comprehensive and downtown planning efforts at 924 Milwaukee Ave.
- 5-8:30 p.m.: Night two of Zombie House
- 6:30 p.m.: Rocktoberfest beer tasting (Pat’s Oak Manor, 1804 15th Ave.)
- 7 p.m.: Human Concerns Haunted House (821 Marion Ave.)
- 7:30 p.m.: MIAW Wrestling (Papa Luigi’s, 1919 12th Ave.)
- 7:30 p.m.: Jesse Cooke: One World Tour (South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center)
- Noon to 3 p.m.: South Milwaukee High School Honor Society Haunted Hallway at the high school. (All middle and elementary school-aged children and their families are welcome; free admission.)
Check out the official flyer of Rocketober events on this Facebook page. And look for photos throughout the weekend.