Today, I proudly announce my intentions to run for a second term as South Milwaukee’s mayor. Your mayor.
It’s been an honor serving these past two-plus years. I humbly ask for your vote on April 4, 2017, as I seek three more years leading our city forward.
We’ve made great progress since 2014, responsibly investing in critical areas.
- We’re welcoming new businesses across the city, as we step up our economic development efforts.
- We’re breathing new life into downtown, taking concrete actions to ensure we set our city center up for long-term success.
- We’re working with public and private partners to renew the Oak Creek watershed, planning to make the environmental, ecological and recreational improvements needed to make it a first-class destination once again.
- We’re making our city government more efficient, improving how we deliver the services you have come to expect from us.
- We’re driving significant and critical public works projects to replace and enhance our public infrastructure.
- We’re improving communication, sharing important information more frequently and better telling our story with residents, visitors and business owners.
- And we’re doing this all as responsible stewards of your money, living out our commitment every day to keep expenditures under control and taxes as low as possible.
As election day approaches, please take a few minutes to learn more about me, the campaign, the progress we have made, and, most importantly, a vision for our promising future that both builds on our successes and reflects on the lessons we’ve learned as we drive positive change.
Here is my campaign website, and here is my campaign Facebook page. Also, look for me around town as I ramp up the campaign … and, as always, do not hesitate to contact me to share your thoughts and views.
I am excited for the future of this city, and I ask you to join me in continuing to shape that future next April.
We’re in this together. And the best part? We’re just getting started.