From the South Milwaukee Library …
February is Love your Library Month
Announcing a Fine Forgiveness Program
February 1 – February 28, 2017
If you’ve been avoiding the Library because of fines and overdue items, now is the time to come back. During February, visit the South Milwaukee Public Library and speak with a staff member. Fines and fees will be forgiven for anyone who returns an overdue book, DVD, or other item owned by the South Milwaukee Public Library. All fees will be waived for each overdue South Milwaukee item returned. If you have overdue items, but can no longer find them, the library will waive fees up to $50.00. For those with larger fines and fees, Library management will be available to discuss other options.
Exclusions to this program:
- Items placed in the book drop are not eligible.
- Fees will not be waived via phone or email. You must visit the library.
- Fines and fees previously paid are not refundable.
- Fine forgiveness does not apply to items owned by other libraries within the Milwaukee County Federated Library System. Only materials owned by the South Milwaukee Public Library are eligible.
- Accounts which have been issued a municipal citation are not eligible.
For further information, contact the South Milwaukee Public Library, 414-768-8195. To participate, please visit the library, 1907 10th Avenue, South Milwaukee.