Today is Election Day! Please do your constitutional duty and vote.
There are contested races for State Supreme Court, Branch 40 of the Milwaukee County Circuit Court, and South Milwaukee Municipal Judge. The South Milwaukee School Board race is also on the ballot, with three candidates seeking three seats,
Here is a sample ballot. And and here are additional voting details, including new polling locations for Districts 2 and 4 …
- Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- First District voters vote at Divine Mercy School, 695 College Ave.
- Starting with this election, Second District voters vote at the Divine Mercy Gathering Room, 800 Marquette Ave.
- Third District voters vote at City Hall, 2424 15th Ave.
- Fourth District voters vote at the Grobschmidt Senior Center, 2424 15th Ave.
- Not sure what district you live in? Here is a map.
- Please remember to bring photo ID.
- For information on voter registration, polling locations, and to request an absentee ballot for future elections, visit MyVote.
Check out more details on the city’s elections web page … and look for more information on local results from South Milwaukee Blog later tonight or Wednesday morning.
And while you’re out, please thank a pollworker. These dedicated citizens bring democracy to life through their too-often thankless work.
See you at the polls!