Here are some of the events happening around town this month …
See a more complete and updated list of local events on the South Milwaukee Events page. The page — and the top post on the front page of the site — is updated frequently. Did I miss something? Email me.
- Thursday, October 6: South Milwaukee Downtown Market. Music by John Stano. Website and Facebook
- Friday, October 7: Steven Wright, presented by ACG, 8 p.m., South Milwaukee PAC. Details
- Saturday, October 8: An Evening of Classical Opera and Armenian Folk Songs, South Milwaukee PAC. Details
- Sunday, October 9: Trek ‘n Treat, presented by Friends of Grant Park. 1-4 p.m. Details
- Tuesday, October 11: “Our Library: A History of the South Milwaukee Public Library.” Hear the story of how South Milwaukee’s library came to be and how it has adapted over the years to meet the needs of a growing and ever-changing city. The presentation will include rarely seen photographs and artifacts from the library’s past. 6 p.m. Details
- Thursday, October 13: Final South Milwaukee Downtown Market the season.
- Friday, October 14: The Linda Ronstadt Experience, 7:30 p.m., South Milwaukee PAC. Details
- Sunday, October 16: John Denver Musical Experience, 2 p.m., South Milwaukee PAC. Details
- Thursday, October 21: Free Community Dinner, First Congregational Church. Details
- Friday, October 22: Rotary Club of Mitchell Field Milwaukappella 2022, 7:30 p.m. concert, Oak Creek Performing Arts and Education Center. Details
- Monday, October 24: “Getting to Know South Milwaukee’s Digital History Archive.” This introductory class for researchers and history buffs will showcase South Milwaukee’s new and growing digital history archive, teaching users about the resources and how best to utilize them. Details
- Thursday, October 27: South Milwaukee 125th Gala at the Bucyrus Club. Music (Radio Rosies) presented by the South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center. Details
- Friday, October 28: “Tales & Tombstones” tour of the First Congregational Cemetery, led by historian Nels Monson. 6 pm. Details
- Sunday, October 30: Knightwind Ensemble, South Milwaukee PAC. Details
- Monday, October 31: Official South Milwaukee trick-or-treating, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
2 responses to “Blog Events Schedule: What’s Up In October In South Milwaukee? A Lot!”
Don’t forget about the Craft & Vendor Fair!
Is there a link I can send people to?