More here from the city …
- Leaves only. Please no yard waste, plants, grass, branches, or garden waste. This material will need to be disposed of at our Self-Deposit Station.
- Leaf collection crews will pick up piles of leaves one street at a time, in an orderly fashion.
- Residents who dispose of their leaves directly at the Self-Deposit Station will have the user fee of $3.00 waived from October 1st through November 15th.
- Fee is waived for leaves only.
- Do not add to any leaf piles after November 15th. The city may not be able to collect after that date.
- Leaf collection is weather dependent. Should snow fall before leaf season is over, city trucks will need be to be outfitted with snow removal equipment.
- Burning leaves is prohibited by local ordinance.
And, most importantly, please consider mulching!