The short answer to the question in the headline: Democratic, mostly, but we remain pretty close to a 50-50 city.
Check out the full results here.
Turnout was high — more than 73% of registered voters. Here is who we supported:
- U.S. Senator: Mandela Barnes 51.1%, Ron Johnson 48.6%
- U.S. House: Ann Roe 49.8%, Bryan Steil 49.2%
- Wisconsin Governor/Lt. Governor: Tony Evers/Sara Rodriguez 53%, Tim Michels/Roger Roth 45.8%
- Attorney General: Josh Kaul 52.2%, Eric Toney 47.6%
- Secretary of State: Doug La Follette 50.8%, Amy Loudenbeck 44.8%
- State Treasurer: Aaron Richardson 50.6%, John Lieber 46.9%
- State Senator, District 7: Chris Larson 53.3%, Peter Gilbert 46.3%
- State Assembly, District 21: Jessie Rodriguez 50.6%, Nathan Jurowski 49.2%
We also voted a resounding “yes” on both referenda on the ballot, about banning semi-automatic firearms and legalizing marijuana.