I work for MillerCoors, so I need to get a shoutout in for our local liquor stores this holiday season …
Here is a list …
- King’s Row, 1202 Milwaukee Ave.
- Chicago Avenue Liquor, 309 N. Chicago Ave.
- Marquette Liquor, 1123 Marquette Ave.
- G&K Liquor, 1508 Rawson Ave.
- B J Liquor Store, 2411 5th Ave.
And here are a few recommendations …
- Coors Light and Miller Lite. You can’t go wrong with the country’s best light lagers. Coors Light is all about refreshment as Cold as the Rockies, and Miller Lite is the light beer that started it all — and now it’s in its cool original white packaging.
- Redd’s Apple or Strawberry Ale, or Redd’s Wicked Apple. Three of our great-tasting innovations – worth a try if you haven’t tasted them already.
- Leinenkugel’s Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. This winter seasonal is really, really good.
- Crispin cider. Our craft cider company has a number of terrific fresh-pressed apple and pear varieties. Try mixing it with Leinenkugel’s Cranberry Ginger Shandy or Blue Moon Belgian White.