Still lots of holiday happenings around town, including a South Milwaukee Christmas Market with more than 110 vendors this Saturday and a special show at the South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center next week.
- Saturday, December 3: South Milwaukee Christmas Market. Enjoy more than 110 vendors and live music, and meet Santa.9 a.m. to 3 p.m., South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave.
- Sunday, December 4
- Breakfast with Santa. Santa will be at Pat’s Oak Manor, 1804 15th Ave., giving out stockings for the kids. Feel free to bring your camera. Reservations please at 414-762-4660. Cost is $8.75 for adults, $5.25 for children 3-1o years and $2 for children 2 and under. Breakfast starts at 8:30 a.m.
- Christmas Choir Concert. 4 p.m., Sts. Peter & Paul Polish National Catholic Church, 1308 15th Ave.
- Thursday, December 8: Cantus: “We All Will be Together.” The premier men’s vocal ensemble in the U.S. comes to South Milwaukee. 7:30 p.m., South Milwaukee PAC, 901 15th Ave.
- Saturday and Sunday, December 10-11: Ye Old Christmas Feaste. Pre-dinner music at 4, dinner (prepared by students) at 4:30 p.m., South Milwaukee High School. More details here.
- Saturday, December 10
- Live reindeer visit and photos. 10 a.m. to noon, South Milwaukee Ace Hardware, 1009 Marquette Ave. It’s one of a variety of activities Ace has planned for the Christmas season; other activities include tree sales, a “Letters to Santa” mailbox and a giant stocking giveaway. More details here, as Ace goes all in on Christmas — I love it!
- South Milwaukee High School’s National Honor Society presents Santa’s Workshop in the Heritage Hallway at the high school. The free event for preschool to elementary school-aged kids includes cookie decorating, ornament making, crafts and more. 9 a.m. to noon
- Sunday, December 11: Breakfast with Santa. 9 a.m., American Legion Post 27, 920 Monroe Ave.
- Thursday, December 15: South Milwaukee Library Holiday Party. 6-7:30 p.m. Family fun for all ages.
Did I miss anything? Please contact me!