A woman was injured on Sunday as she attempted to cross the street at 15th and Rawson Avenues, police said. Here is the press release ..
On Sunday, December 25, 2016 at about 5:33 p.m. the South Milwaukee Police Department along with South Milwaukee Fire Department responded to a vehicle versus pedestrian traffic accident. The adult female victim was struck while crossing the road at the intersection of 15th Ave. and Rawson Ave.. The driver of the vehicle remained on scene and is cooperating with the investigation. Initial investigation indicates the pedestrian was crossing the street against a red light/don’t walk signal. The pedestrian suffered injuries which required transport to the hospital.
And check out these other headlines …
- 5th-Graders Write Biographies for Veterans (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel)
- Donn Powers Jeweler Closing Business (Journal Sentinel)
- 57-Year-Old Homeless Man Found Dead in His Snow-Covered Vehicle (Fox 6)
- Trial Date Set for Man Accused in Crash That Killed Two Bicyclists (Fox 6)
- Arrested After a Child Enticement Inciddent in Cudahy, Man Now Faces Sexual Assault Charges (Fox 6)
- Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore Staff Sponsors 54 Children for Christmas (NOW)
And NOW has published a new police blotter.