Today is Election Day! Please do your constitutional duty and vote.
There are contested races for South Milwaukee School Board, Milwaukee County supervisor, and Wisconsin Supreme Court; they will appear on all ballots.
- Here is a sample ballot for District 1, where there are four aldermanic candidates running for two spots on the April 3 ballot, in addition to the other races.
- There is also a contested aldermanic race in District 2.
- Here are sample ballots for District 3 and District 4.
And and here are additional voting details …
- Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- First District voters vote at Divine Mercy School, 695 College Ave.
- Second District voters vote at Lakeview School, 711 Marion Ave.
- Third District voters vote at City Hall, 2424 15th Ave.
- Fourth District voters vote at Rawson Elementary, 1410 Rawson Ave.
- Not sure what district you live in? Here is a map.
- Please remember to bring photo ID.
- For information on voter registration, polling locations, and to request an absentee ballot for future elections, visit MyVote.
Check out more details on the city’s elections web page … and look for more information on local results from South Milwaukee Blog later tonight or Wednesday morning.
And while you’re out, please thank a pollworker. These dedicated citizens bring democracy to life through their too-often thankless work.
See you at the polls!