Check out these South Shore headlines, and congratulations to South Milwaukee native Kyle Olson!
- A South Milwaukee Native Just Won an Emmy. His Next Project Will be a Milwaukee Murder Mystery Podcast. (NOW)
- Registered Sex Offender in South Milwaukee Sexually Assaulted a Woman Outside a Bar, Police Say (NOW)
- Cudahy Police: Standoff in Neighborhood Near Merrill and Allison is Over (Fox 6)
- DNR Orders Mitchell Airport to Clean up ‘Forever’ Chemicals Detected in Lake Michigan Tributaries (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel)
- Caterpillar Cuts Profit Outlook as China Construction Sales Slump (Reuters)
Also, South Milwaukee’s football season came to an end on Friday, with opening round WIAA playoff loss to Waterford. The Rockets finish 7-3.
One response to “Headlines: South Milwaukee Native Wins Emmy and More”
Caterpillar Cuts Profit, in the article it stated “Sales in Asia-Pacific, its third biggest market, fell 13% as it faced falling demand in China and competition from cut-price domestic rivals”, An internet search pointed to the rivals being Japanese owned and produced in China. The current stock price for Caterpillar stock price is 137 which is off its five year high in the 160’s.Looking at the job wanted ads in Tucson Caterpillar They did not seam to have many listed. On September 26, 2019 Caterpillar announced it is planning to outsource some of their finance and accounting activities I expect that we are going to hear more on the move of the Mining Division to Tucson with the 50 million plus in incentives and 1000’s of acres of land is not going as expected. Reason ; the labor force can not match up to multiple generation craftsman that are here in Wisconsin.