Today is Election Day! Please do your constitutional duty and vote.
There are contested spring 2020 primary races for State Supreme Court, Milwaukee County executive, and Milwaukee County Circuit Court judge.
Here is a sample ballot. And and here are additional voting details …
- Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- First District voters vote at Divine Mercy School, 695 College Ave.
- Second District voters vote at the Divine Mercy Gathering Room, 800 Marquette Ave.
- Third District voters vote at City Hall, 2424 15th Ave.
- Fourth District voters vote at the Grobschmidt Senior Center, 2424 15th Ave.
- Not sure what district you live in? Here is a map.
- Please remember to bring photo ID.
- For information on voter registration, polling locations, and to request an absentee ballot for future elections, visit MyVote.
Check out more details on the city’s elections web page … and look for more information on local results from South Milwaukee Blog later tonight or Wednesday morning.
And while you’re out, please thank a pollworker. These dedicated citizens bring democracy to life through their too-often thankless work.
See you at the polls!